Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Double. Digits.

99 days till our baby is here. . . . 99 days left to nest. . .


I *might* be a little excited. It *might* feel like this pregnancy will have been 2 years long. Well, not quite two years, but since our first positive home pregnancy test was February 12th, 2009 and our delivery date will be somewhere around November 28th, 2010, we're talking 21 solid months between "OMG! We're going to have a baby!" and a baby.

To be clear, I'm well aware that there are many, many, MANY people for whom this quest is much much longer - and I am consistently humbled by their commitment, faith, and deep deep strength.

I, however, am a petulant and impatient child. I.want.my.baby.

And it's looking more and more like that might actually happen. What a Thanksgiving this will be!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...