Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Well. . . one week from now. . .

I'll be checking in for an induction, unless Baby Elsa decides to come before then. I seriously doubt it.


However, she's out of room. She's currently squished up tight in my belly wondering why it's so dark, why she's upside down, and why she consistently hears strangers saying "WOW! I mean, just WOW!"

I'm sporting the kind of torpedo belly that makes strangers think "Oh, you poor thing."

But it's OK. Nobody need pity me. I love this belly - its hugeness, its gravity-defying torpedo nature, and its symbolic state as the end result of two years of long, dark roads. I am so very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture--it almost doesn't look real. There's your body, and then there's a watermelon stuck under your shirt. Wow, exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...