Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

In search of a nickname:

So, Monkeymoo and The Budge earned their titles fairly quickly - and easily - but Ms. Elsa has simply earned the nicknames "Ellie" or "Baby Elsa", neither of which really FIT with Monkeymoo and The Budge.

I suggested "Squeaks" but it doesn't seem to be sticking. Right now the appropriate nickname might be "Pukes". I'd go for "Eats, Pukes, and Screams" but it might be a bit too nerdy.

So I'm at a loss. This girl's about 20 days old- shouldn't she have a nickname by now?

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to go with "Cheeks."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keira started as squeaky and then ended up being boo. For awhile their I'm not sure she knew her real name. ;o) I'm sure it will come.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...