Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Bloggers block

I'm stuck.

I mean, I've been stuck before.  What to write about.  There's so much - honestly - a universe of things to write about and yet, clearly, something is making me hold back a bit.  I think I'm a bit lost in blogland.

Honeybadger, The Budge, and Monkeymoo are good - happy even.  They continue to be unbelievably exhausting works of awesomeness, for sure, but overall they are good.  I've had a mental reset and gotten to a place where my work is satisfying.  Spring is here.  Overall, I'd say things are pretty good on a variety of fronts.

Except the writing front.  What's in the hopper?  Gosh, I don't know.  Stuff about parenting. Stuff about writing. Stuff about books I've read and books I plan to read.  Requisite geek movie and Denver Comic Con recaps.  It's such a confusing mish mash of topics, I wonder why anyone might stop to read, and as I tell my students: one must consider, always, the almighty reader.

So, almighty reader. . . what do you want me to write about?  Let me know - I aim to please!

1 comment:

  1. All that sounds good. Write whatever you feel like writing. I'll read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...