Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 so far. . . in pictures

Hello, loves. It's been awhile. Sorry to say it will be awhile longer.  Why? you ask?  Well... let me show you...

You take a little this:
No. Seriously, we stayed up playing Space Invaders and Centipede and Millipede until 1 AM.
And add a whole lot of picking up a 35lb this, with extra squirming:
And write a nice long letter to your grandma.  3 pages. Single spaced and hand-written.  And you'll wake up needing this:

I remember when I used to sling gallons of milk at the coffee shop and stay up until dawn playing video games and the worst I had was... nothing.  Hello, getting older.  Nice to meet you.

I'll be back soon, I promise. I just need to be able to type first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...