Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I was laying in bed this morning

thinking of the 1001 things I need to do before school starts on the 18th, with sweet Elsa sacked out on my chest, her hair tickling my chin.

This weekend my mom, two sisters, brother-in-law, three nephews, and grandmother have come to witness Elsa's baptism. Over the past 10 days, we've had my father and stepmom, a brief visit with my cousin, her husband, and her two kids, Tim's mother and brother, and now these guests - and it's a lot. It's overwhelming.

But to be so blessed to be overwhelmed with so many people who love us! My list of 1001 things will be here tomorrow. . . and the day after that. . . and the day after that. I'll get to it eventually. For now - I have so many people with whom to share my time!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about all the joy in your life now. Such a different place than last year. Hope you get to enjoy your company and cuddle that sweet Elsa to your heart's content!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...