Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

I've recently noticed. . .

that in the Hulu tv show vote-a-thon, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is currently losing to Modern Family.

I do not understand this world.

There's so much more I could say about the truly unfair and devastating things happening to the people around me - but I want to keep it light, so we'll just focus the thing that allows me to be irrationally huffy in the face of video and testimony about Japan, my friends' heartbreaking pregnancy complications, and the other things in this world that just hurt my heart.  Screw that, I'm sticking to comedy.  And in that comedy face off, It's Always Sunny should be KING.

2 comments:

  1. So really how much Modern Family have you watched? Cuz it is the shizzle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of Modern Families and they're pretty funny. They probably get more votes because they're more mainstream. I'm obsessed with "It's Always Sunny," though. I KNEW when Dee got pregnant it would be OK to watch because there would never be a mushy moment on the whole show, and it lived up to its name. Have you watched all 3 seasons of Arrested Development? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...