Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

In six days. . . my anniversary.

I promise, I won't get too sickly sweet, but I have to tell you: I married the best man for me.  I really did.

And I also have to tell you that last year we forgot our anniversary so this year, for about the past month, we're counting down together every few days, saying "X days to our anniversary!" and on and on like that.  On that night, it's likely we'll do little more than watch Top Chef Masters or something. . . but we'll remember it, so we're already on better footing than we were last year.

Unless, of course, we forget.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you many, many non-hoppy cheap Mexican beers on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more days! Enjoy your special day M!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...