Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm cleaning the basement . . . so. . . NEW RULES:

If it's on the floor of the basement in a messy pile, I don't care how much you *say* you love it.  I get to trash it or give it away. Precious things are treated with care.

If it's broken?  Trash.

If it was produced before 1990 and it's NOT memorabilia?  Trash or Goodwill.

If it was produced by you, I'll take a photograph of it before I trash it.  I love you and I love the things you make.  I love them more on photo DVD.

If it hasn't fit for one full season?  GONE.  Also?  Those tattered princess dresses are only going to make your baby sister feel like a loser.  Let's start over, ok?

And for the rest of the world:  I. Hate. Our. Basement.  'Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled "memorabilia" wrong. It's spelled J-U-N-K.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...