Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm looking at my statistics and. . .

Google has referred 8 people here using searches related to the term "Sharpie." They have also referred 6 people here in the last month using the terms "Whose boob do I have to suck to get a drink around here." One reader came from the search terms "Apostrophe logo".  Finally, this month I have gotten - as I generally get - at least one person from the line "Life isn't bliss, Life is just this. . . it's living" from Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode.

I am delighted and terrified that people stumble upon me courtesy of my love for office supplies, grammar, and Joss Whedon.

Thanks for visiting, readers.  Good to have you here.

Side note:  Who's coming from Gothis?  I have no clue what that is and I keep getting hits from it, so I am curious. Leave a comment!  Tell me who you are!

Now I wonder how many potential readers these phrases might get:

XXX bikini girl

Boobs

Chocolate Salted Caramel anything

Okay, okay, I'll stop boring the snot out of you.  Back to my cleaning. . .

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...