Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Not quite myself today. . .



I must miss my old glasses.


Or not!






















My eyebuy package came this morning, prompting me to run around screaming "My new glasses are here! My new glasses are here!" to nary a sly comment regarding The Jerk OR The Simpsons. I'm disappointed in my family.


What's that you say? These photographs are indistinct and blurry? Suck it, okay. It took me five tries to ensure that I didn't look like Drew Carey from one of the Ace Ventura movies, so this is what you get. Me. No makeup. Wet hair. New glasses. Yippeeeeee!!!





5 comments:

  1. Um, I think you meant to say Jim Carrey....

    Your new glasses look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ. My brain's gone.

    JIM Carey. JIM.

    Though I must say, I sorta feel more like Drew than Jim these days, what with my burgeoning girth. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new glasses! but LOL at Drew Carey. You still don't want to look like him, he had ugly glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! Glad you like them, I hate shopping for new glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...