Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yo! Knitting.

So I'm knitting. And I keep a blog. The problem? My family reads my blog because they have the address to read the blog. Which is fine, but most of my knitting right now is holiday/present related, so I've got to do something.

So here I am. New blog. And I'm undertaking a holiday wherein I hope to provide most family members with some sort of knitted object. So here we go:

  • Mom: knitted scarflett, beautiful aran weight wool/silk/cashmere blend
  • Erika: knitted ribbed neckwarmer, deep teal worsted merino
  • Kirsti: herringbone neckwarmer, wool/poly blend (25/75) for easy washability
  • Aunt M: cat mat, 100% poly
  • Lilly's teacher: produce bags and starfish dish cloth
Of course I reserve the right to modify this list at any time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...