Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

... and stiiiiiilllll working on that afghan.

Boring boring boring. I took a few days off to whip up a quick top down hat for a friend's 1 year old, but I think it might be too big (sadness). Oh well. She can grow into it.

The exciting news is that my husband snuck off yesterday and bought me a TON of bamboo needles. Just because. :) Swoon. What a sweetheart. The bad news is that I have to exchange a few - hard to send a non-knitter to do a knitter's job. But the best part is that I'll actually get to do it without remorse - buy awesome needles without feeling badly because I probably could use my aluminum needle set and I don't *need* them.

I'm going to get a small size round with a long cord so I can start doing magic loop. Once I figure it out, that is. I think after Christmas, it's time to do socks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...