Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Washcloths! And more washcloths!

The color is majorly screwed up on these cute starfish cloths I knit for the twins, but I think you can live with it. They're a sort of bright acqua. I plan on wrapping them up around some scrumptious baby soap.
And this is dear GRRR. I ADORE this cloth. I'm not sure I'll ever knit one again, the loops were a real pain, but it *IS* the cutest thing ever. :)
The starfish cloths and grrr were patterns I found for free on Ravelry (well, actually, the Zinnia was there for free as well, so, cool).
Starfish and Grrr were done with Sugar and Cream solids -- rough on the hands, but they knit up well and made cute final products. Wightman's cloth was so large, I switched down to size 6 needles and it made a big difference in the details on the starfish cloths. I really love them - they're the perfect size now.

The final cloth is for Marge as a face or body washcloth -- I'll knit a small bag to hold it and some soap and whammo, beautiful gift. I can't wait to give it to her. I used some leftover cotton I got when I didn't know much about yarn. It's fantastic stuff. Honestly, this picture does not do it justice. And it is *so* soft.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...