Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh, I'm all the rage in Latvia!

That's right, I see you Latvia.  I've finally discovered the "stats" section here on Blogger and got that pretty pretty map with the green shading that shows where your readership is.  I figure 99% of the United States hits are simply me refreshing the page to up my page count - or, of course, to read the occasionaly comment 72 times and pat myself on the back for it -- but I've discovered that my Sharpies post has been read nearly 300 times!  I feel so. . . loved. Or maybe just Sharpies are loved.

I'm trying to be better about blogging - but I'm still struggling to find my niche, because I have SO MUCH TO TELL YOU about EVERYTHING.  I mean, honestly, I could go on and on about apostrophes, motherhood, television shows, and Nathan Fillion for decades, or until Nathan Fillion shows up on my doorstep in his sweet electric car (yes, I've read your blog). Anyhow, when you have so MUCH to say, you never quite know WHAT to say. No worries. I'll figure it out. I promise.

Oh, but back to my point (it's around here somewhere).  Blogging's sometimes a quiet experience.  I pull out my virtual soapbox, yawp from the rooftops, or type out some half-awake-drivel and sort of barf it into the Google search engines with no real idea of who's here.  Or why.

So if you're here. . . just this once. . . tell me who you are, how you found me, and what you'd like me to tell you!  That includes you, Latvia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...